Appearance at a trade show has the highest value.
Trade shows brings together future clients, existing clients, and old clients. Your trade show presence demonstrates to the marketplace you are a strong company and the products and services you fabricate or supply are important to your industry.
- Strategic trade show planning and budgeting (zero-based, percentage-based, or historical)
- Exhibit space negotiations, selection, and contracting
- Exhibit house and onsite services coordination, including completion of all paperwork to meet discount deadlines
- Exhibit procurement, design and production, or refurbishment
- In-booth management of presenters or entertainment including script development, and music and audio-visual coordination
- Provide supervised labor resources for set-up and take-down of client owned or rental exhibits.
- Customized show plans for all participants
- Show manual review, evaluation, and organization
- Buzz-generating promotions, such as pre-show mailings, advertising, giveaway items, in-booth promotions, contests, drawings, and post-show fulfillment
- Coordinate and manage ancillary meetings and events
- On-site public relations events, including press conferences, hospitality suites, and co-sponsored activities
- Post-show report and evaluation